Ewch ati i Greu Gyrfa Newydd
Allech chi elwa o gyrsiau ar-lein hyblyg, rhan-amser AM DDIM i’ch helpu chi i ailgreu eich gyrfa?
Os GALLAF yw’r ateb YES then CWIC can help. We are collaborating with Coleg Sir Gar to offer employed individuals a range of funded, construction-based courses that will help to develop their knowledge as well as address some of the skills gaps our industry faces.
Beth yw Cyfrif Dysgu Personol?
These are funded by the Welsh Government and provide flexible and fully-funded learning for both online and face-to-face training that can fit around your existing responsibilities. You could obtain the skills and qualifications you need to switch careers and embark on a new pathway.
The courses are specifically designed to address vocational training in sectors where there is a skills shortage to ensure the future needs of the economy are met.
If applying as an individual you will need to;
- Live in Wales
- Be 19 years old or over
- Want to gain Skills/Qualifications in priority sectors to better your career development
- Be employed/self-employed, and at least one of the following;
- Earning under £26,000 salary
- Currently Furloughed (or have been previously)
- At risk of being made redundant from your job
- Working for an agency
- You are working in a Sector or Industry that has been and/or will continue to be negatively impacted by the events of Covid-19
You cannot get a PLA if you are under 19 years of age, or in full-time education or unemployed.
If your company has been adversely affected by Covid-19 and you would like to benefit from funding offered through the Welsh Government’s Personal Learning Account scheme then please complete this form to access training opportunities for your staff.