The Offsite Ready project was developed to help grow best practice and skills in offsite construction and was completed in September 2020.
- Develop a competency framework for offsite manufacturing
- Develop education resources focusing on seven key areas:
- Digital Design
- Estimating and commercial
- Offsite manufacture
- Placement and assembly
- Management and integration
· Host several online ‘train the trainer’ events to promote the resources with construction staff in colleges and universities across the UK
As well as advising and assisting on the development of the project and its educational resources, CWIC hosted four webinars in July and September 2020 with guests from industry and academia. These webinars are available to view on our YouTube channel. These resources are freely available to download from the Training Materials page.