Date(s) - 07/07/2021 - 09/07/2021
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
This 3-day course is intended for CISRS Scaffold card holders or for inspection card renewals, and also for those responsible for inspecting and checking basic scaffolds for safe use, signing certificates and registers in accordance with statutory regulations.
You should have awareness and experience of scaffolding structures, coming from time spent in your individual industry sector. You’ll be required to confirm this experience by evidence of a CISRS Scaffolder card, or completing a SITS CV form with an employer endorsement, contactable references and/or certificates.
On successful completion of the course, we will apply on your behalf for the CISRS Scaffolding Inspection Card.
The CISRS Scaffolding Inspection Training Scheme (SITS) course has specific pre-requisites which we must receive in order to process any booking for this course.
There are three entry requirements…
- Students hold a current CISRS Scaffolder card students hold a current CISRS Advanced Scaffolder card Students hold a current or expired CISRS Basic Scaffold Inspection card and is attending to renew it. Students hold a current CISRS Scaffolding Supervisor card. Examples of acceptable roles are: Scaffold Designer, Contracts Manager, Engineer, Site Agent/Manager, H&S Manager, HSE Inspector, Scaffolding Inspector who has previously attended a non-CISRS Scaffold Inspection/Awareness course at least 2 years before the start of the CISRS Basic SITS course. Delegates who do not have any previous knowledge or experience of scaffolding will not be eligible to attend this course. Individuals in this position may want to consider attending a more general scaffold appreciation/awareness course prior to committing to inspection training.
- Delegates wishing to book this course will be required to have a CITB HS&E Test (or accepted exemption) (External link – opens in a new tab or window) in place at the time of booking. The CITB HS&E Test (or accepted exemption) needs to have been passed within the previous 23 months before the course start date
- Three: You must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Students must also provide a passport size photo during the day of the course
- Regulations and approved Codes of Practice
- Scaffolding terminology
- Tubes, boards and fittings
- Gin wheels and ropes
- Scaffold ties
CWIC Scaffolding Academy, Swansea
For enquiries and bookings please contact email@example.com or call 01792 482022.