Date(s) - 01/06/2021 - 30/07/2021
The BRE Academy’s BIM ISO 19650 Awareness course comprises two easy-to-follow online modules that will kickstart your BIM journey. It provides an essential overview of BIM terminology demystifying this area with a practical, expert-led approach.
Who should attend
Architects and engineers, Construction contractors, Structural engineers, Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing contractors.
Learning outcomes: At the end of this online course learners will be able to:
· Define BIM and what constitutes an information model
· Identify and define the key BIM terminology
· Recognise the BIM maturity stages
· Understand the value of a whole life approach
· Identify vulnerability issues and security threats to digital assets
· Recognise the core and extended suite of standards, documents and deliverables for ISO 19650 and BIM adoption.
2 hours online
We welcome applications from companies as well as employed individuals.
To apply for a funded place on this course companies can complete the Employer Application form in the first instance.
Please note that should you cancel or not complete the course cancellation charges may apply.