Date(s) - 01/06/2021 - 30/07/2021
The BRE Academy’s BIM ISO 19650 Awareness course comprises two easy-to-follow online modules that will kickstart your BIM journey. It provides an essential overview of BIM terminology demystifying this area with a practical, expert-led approach.
Who should attend
Architects and engineers, Construction contractors, Structural engineers, Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing contractors.
Learning outcomes: At the end of this online course learners will be able to:
· Define BIM and what constitutes an information model
· Identify and define the key BIM terminology
· Recognise the BIM maturity stages
· Understand the value of a whole life approach
· Identify vulnerability issues and security threats to digital assets
· Recognise the core and extended suite of standards, documents and deliverables for ISO 19650 and BIM adoption.
2 hours online